Remote work is on the rise, and more people are working remotely now than at any point in history.
According to statistics compiled by Hubspot:
- The number of people working remotely at least once a week has grown by 400 percent since 2010.
- At least 4.7 million employees in the U.S. work from home at least half the week.
- 18 percent of executives work remotely than they work on site.
- 30 percent of people work for an organization that is fully remote.
- 46 percent of C-suite members work remotely at least on a part-time basis.
The above statistics are even further amplified by the state of things in the world right now. At the time of writing this, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic, most countries of the world are on lockdown and organizations are forced to carry out the majority of their activities offline.
If you’re a startup and most of your employees have to work from home, how do you ensure peak productivity? Below are six ideas for you: